Who we are
Cycle Group is an entity that focuses on climate change and how to create positive impact.
What data do we collect
We collect the following data:
- We do not collect or store any personal information of our visitors, except if you reach out to us and wish to stay in contact.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Cycle Group with any data when you get in contact with us. Data is only stored if you:
- Contact us via email, phone, or post and you expressly allow us to store your information for further development of our contact.
How will we use your data?
We collect data to:
- To save your account details if any was created.
- To reach out via email if you have asked for contact.
How do we store your data?
- Your data is stored/retained encrypted in a European data centre under current best security practices.
Data will be stored for:
- The lifetime of your account either 12 month of inactivity or when you delete it.
- Form data will be held for 2 weeks.
What are your data protection rights?
Furthermore, we would like to make you aware of your data protection rights you are entitled to.
- The right to access: You have the rights to request copies of all your personal data held by us.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality: Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org